Sunday, January 12, 2014

LATE?!

Okay, the show is in less than a week. The thousands of stickers I ordered were supposed to be delivered on Thursday of last week, with a guaranteed arrival of Friday. Come to find out, there is some scary mail-going-ons in the middle of the country that have put a halt to some mail coming in and going out. I am just hoping right now that the problem lies in that situation and that the mail I am scheduled to receive comes out of there in time for this expo.

If not, well.. I don't really know what I'm going to do. The only thing I can think of is printing out the designs I will have available once those sticky little things come in and taking orders from people with their addresses and all that and shipping them out when we get them in. I hope to dear goodness that they come in. It's been a lot of work to get this far and would really bite if it all fell through because of a late order.

Just the concerns for today, and for the moment. Perhaps they will show up tomorrow. The weather is all working more smoothly now. All else fails, I just do another expo and have those stock for that one. We still have some stock for our shop at the moment. Sold out on a few things that were supposed to be on this order, though. Replenishment would be goooood! :)

Happy Sticking!

2 comments: